When Bad Christians...
Based on a sterling recommendation by a kindred spirit, I just finished When Bad Christians Happen to Good People by Dave Burchett.
Turns out Mr. Burchett is also a kindred spirit. No surprise there!
I am now reading The Adventure of Living by Paul Tournier, recommended by the same source. I have since come across many people who also highly recommend M. Tournier (who's Swiss, by the way, not French).
Thanks, Jeff!
Turns out Mr. Burchett is also a kindred spirit. No surprise there!
I am now reading The Adventure of Living by Paul Tournier, recommended by the same source. I have since come across many people who also highly recommend M. Tournier (who's Swiss, by the way, not French).
Thanks, Jeff!


5 Comments:
Jim - I also read the When Bad Christians book and remember liking it a lot. Very funny. And true.
(And the Tournier book is on my table, ready to be read too! Be sure to check out his Guilt and Grace book when you're done with the living one!)
Kelli-
I want to read Guilt and Grace, but my library system doesn't have it.
Maybe I could borrow the one you stole from your dad's office?
I'll have to ask him.
My dad said you could borrow it. Your welcome. Glad you enjoyed the book. I think it's a beauty.
You'RE welcome. I hate when people spell "you're" as "your" and I just did it.
Post a Comment
<< Home